Leading Flexo Technology Suppliers Convene for Knowledge-Sharing and Live-Demo Collaboration
HAPERT, the Netherlands — Delivering a “New, Better Normal” to flexo users seeking insight into workflow mastery and print perfection is the mission of five industry leaders who’ve created FlexoKITE, an Experience Center where end-to-end product and procedural harmony is made practical. Packaging suppliers, brands, and retailers gain instant access to best practices in the full flexo print process via in-person demos and live webinars. Apex launched FlexoKITE with its partners to demonstrate state-of-the-art equipment at work — in real-time — from Experience Centers in the Netherlands and India. FlexoKITE runs a fully-equipped integrated workflow of the latest-version equipment from Apex International (anilox), BOBST (inline flexo press), DuPont (plate), ESKO (prepress), and MacDermid (plate).
“Knowledge, Innovation, Technology, and Exploration” (KITE) are the driving forces that unify these companies to deliver real-world technical content not limited to a single product area. FlexoKITE provides print converters and brands a comprehensive view of the entire plate-to-print process, focusing on the finished printed product. An optimum printed product is achieved through synchronizing the plate-imaging, plate-processing, anilox, and press — all under one roof, presented step-by-step, and delivered to your computer screen, or in-real-life as health regulations permit.
What is FlexoKITE?
It is a workshop, press floor, seminar series, and tradeshow rolled into one robust flexo user experience. FlexoKITE empowers you with the knowledge to soar above your workflow and equipment obstacles and deliver the best results from each category of your gear. With the full capacity of a state-of-the-art print shop in its two purpose-built Experience Centers, FlexoKITE empowers participants with:
- Live testing and evaluation of screening software, plate, print, and anilox methods;
- User-submitted PDF-to-plate-to-print press-runs;
- Q&A sessions;
- Detailed process and product presentations by industry experts;
- Customer-directed problem-solving workshops.
Who benefits from FlexoKITE?
No matter your role in flexo — prepress, wet-end, or boardroom — the FlexoKITE experience can streamline your procedures and capacity to new heights of efficiency and repeatability. Industry veterans and newcomers alike can experience a helicopter view of the workflow from PDF to finished print; or dive deep into specific technologies and processes and get current with the latest technologies. Whether you’re visiting live, viewing a webinar, or submitting questions, FlexoKITE is ideal for printers interested in:
- Streamlining integrated workflows;
- Continual improvement tactics or full-scale upgrades;
- Gravure-to-Flexo transition;
- Problem-solving best practices;
- Ink transfer stabilization;
- Concept-to-mockup packaging options.
Where is FlexoKITE?
Your choice: on your screen — or in-person. Two brand-new, streaming-video-equipped Experience Centers in Hapert, the Netherlands, and Nashik, India, were constructed by Apex International specifically for the FlexoKITE collaboration.
When is FlexoKITE?
You can sign up free to virtually attend the FlexoKITE’s introductory FirstFlight on November 24, 2020. You’ll hear from each partner how their best-in-class expertise will help you fly higher in all areas of your workflow. Regularly scheduled webinars, Q&A solution sessions, and presentations will be livestreamed or posted for on-demand viewing.
FlexoKITE Experience Center locations in Hapert, the Netherlands and Nashik, India
- FlexoKITE Project — Dan Pulling, FlexoKITE Experience Center Manager, email@example.com
- Apex International — Nick Harvey firstname.lastname@example.org
- BOBST — Daragh Whelan Daragh.Whelan@bobst.com
- DuPont — Swati Chaudhary Swati.Chaudhary@dupont.com
- ESKO — Pascal Thomas Pascal.Thomas@esko.com
- MacDermid — Leigh Carpenter, Marketing Manager Leigh.Carpenter@macdermid.com